Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Back from the vet!

Well we have had an eventful last few days! We picked Cali up from the vet yesterday. She cried until her and her Dad were almost home. The pain medicine makes her look like a little drunk person. I have to laugh because if I don't I would cry - I do feel bad. She is in the cone of shame along with a cup on her head. (Pictures will follow) We got her 3 new toys and she loves them all. Somehow she managed to get under the bed today. I couldn't believe it! I got her out and hopefully she won't do that again! We also expanded her cage to half of full size in order to accomadate her cone. She is doing great and hasn't had an accident yet! Cloee on the other hand is scared to death of the "cone of shame" and runs with her tail between her legs away from Cali when she wants to play :( I'm working on getting her used to it but she really does not like that thing near her. We adopted her, so she may have had a surgery or something where the cone is attached to bad memories. We have to keep the cone and cup on for 2 weeks so wish us luck!
                     

No comments:

Post a Comment